Join CARE’s 3rd Annual Jubilee of Life Walk
SATURDAY, JUNE 6, 2015
YOUNG PARK – 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The Jubilee of Life Walk is the signature event of
CANCER AID RESOURCE & EDUCATION, INC.
Event Proceeds Will Be Disbursed To Assist
Dona Ana County Cancer Patients
Receiving Treatment For Any Type Of Cancer.
- CANCER AID RESOURCE & EDUCATION, INC. (CARE) will have its 3rd Annual Jubilee of Life Walk at Young Park on Saturday, June 6, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. This event is part of a two-day event celebrating National Cancer Survivors Day. The other event is RACE FOR CARE on National Cancer Survivors Day, June 7, 2015.
- We are celebrating National Cancer Survivors Day, which is always on the the first Sunday in June. We invite everyone in our community to participate in this walk fundraiser.
- Please register today by completing a registration form.
- There is no registration fee for the walk.
- T-shirts will be sold for $20 for this event. Deadline to order t-shirt is Monday, May 25, 2015.
- Cancer Survivors are honored guests; cancer survivors will be given a t-shirt. Registration deadline for t-shirt is also Monday, May 25, 2015.
- We also encourage those who are interested to get more involved to help CARE by starting a team. We encourage people of all ages to participate. We encourage teams to involve our children in the community. We encourage “family” fundraisers and we encourage participation in our “pledges” fundraiser. We also encourage business and organization sponsors to get involved.
- There are also awards and recognitions for those who truly want to make a difference in helping our community, especially cancer patients receiving treatment for any type of cancer.
Please download flyer for more info: 3RD ANNUAL JUBILEE OF LIFE WALK FLYER
Sign up and register now. Please download below registration form (survivor form if you are a cancer survivor). Please scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to our office address: 125 North Main Street, Las Cruces, NM. 88001. Please download info for more info:
We encourage everyone to get involved today. Gather a group and create a CARE Fundraising Team. Please download Fundraising Packet below for more info:
For further information, please contact Yoli Diaz at 649-0598 or 680-5922 or Leticia Soto at 650-2019.
Our Jubilee of Life Walk Slogan is: “Walk for All Cancers”
Our Motto is: “Caring People Helping People”