La Gran Fiesta will celebrate southern New Mexico’s traditions, people and great food! It will be held at Plaza de Las Cruces in downtown Las Cruces! La Gran Fiesta is expected to be a tourist attraction to scenic Las Cruces. This special event will benefit the community by creating an attraction that has an emphasisAll of these events in September will benefit our community by creating an attraction that has an emphasis on culture, people, food, arts, outdoor entertainment and recreation, fun, family, southwest, quality of life, tourism, economic impact and an emphasis to “pay it forward”. La Gran Fiesta will focus on the idea that attending La Gran Fiesta will be an adventure that feeds the soul.
We are expecting 2,000+ people per day to attend this special event! We will be promoting this event through television, newspaper, radio, poster distribution, social media and word of mouth. The event will include a special ceremony “CARE Honors National POW/MIA Recognition Day”, a parade, kids booth, vendors, music, including mariachis and bands, games, fundraising and a competition that will honor a local icon, Roberto Estrada of Roberto’s Mexican Food, Roberto’s Enchilada Cook-Off Contest, which will include restaurants vying for the title of having the best tasting enchilada in 2019 and more.
This special event is one of New Mexico’s largest cancer fundraisers. We are recruiting sponsors. We will also have an “evening and night time entertainment” on Friday, September 20 and Saturday, September 21 with an an emphasis to “pay it forward” with a Sponsorship, “VIP Table Sponsorship, VIP Meet ‘n Greet Ticket and General Admission Ticket.
Dates/Times of La Gran Fiesta:
Friday, September 20, 2019 – 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Saturday, September 21, 2019 – 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Ticket Admissions may be purchased as follows:
Friday, September 20, 2019 – $20 per person
Saturday, September 21, 2019 – $20 per person
Children Admission – 10 and Under are Free
(1) Sponsorship Opportunities and VIP Tables will be sold through our sponsorship packet, which can be downloaded by visiting: carelascruces.org and contacting CARE at 575-649-0598
(2) CARE welcomes guests to bring their own chair
Rules and Guidelines:
- Ticket sales are final – No refunds or exchanges
- Wristbands will be issued and must be worn at all times
- Safety is our main concern – No firearms allowed
- Fights, criminal activity, breaking the law will not be tolerated, violators are subject to removal from the event
- No outside food, drink, bottle or glass containers or alcohol allowed
- Pets are not allowed, exception is service dogs
- Lineup subject to change without notice
- Security may check large bags
- Guests are entering a fiesta that will include picture and video taking. You agree to your image in media coverage by attending this event.
- Guests are advised that underage drinking or contributing to a minor is a criminal offense. Police will be involved and any violators are subject to removal from the event and possible arrest.
- CARE assumes no liability for personal loss, injury, death, property damage or other related harm suffered by participants, spectators, site owners, leasers, or others who may be adversely affected by the event.
- CARE reserves the right to edit or add to this list
For more information about our 4th Annual La Gran Fiesta or CARE, visit carelascruces.org or call Yoli Diaz at 575-649-0598 or email Yoli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CARE’s focus is to provide assistance to cancer patients and their families residing in Doña Ana County to help them cope with their cancer journey. CARE provides financial assistance to patients in active treatment with basic life necessities: gas cards to get to treatment, groceries, utilities, rent, lodging/meals, etc. When businesses, organizations and individuals help their local community in this way, it spreads love and hope and helps cancer patients heal because they know that people care about their health while they are going through their treatment and recovery. La Gran Fiesta is truly a unique community giving effort that helps save lives.
Are you interested in being a sponsor or vendor? Download forms below:
Will update forms below soon:
2019 – 4th Annual La Gran Fiesta Schedule of Events
2019 – 4th Annual La Gran Fiesta Parade Entry Form and Route Map
2019 CARE Vendor Booth Application