La Gran Fiesta will celebrate southern New Mexico’s traditions, people and great food! It will be held at Plaza de Las Cruces in downtown Las Cruces! La Gran Fiesta is expected to be a tourist attraction to scenic Las Cruces. This special event will benefit the community by creating an attraction that has an emphasis on culture, people, food, arts, outdoor entertainment and recreation, fun, family, southwest, quality of life, tourism, economic impact and an emphasis to “pay it forward”. La Gran Fiesta will focus on the idea that attending La Gran Fiesta will be an adventure that feeds the soul.
We are expecting 2,000+ people per day to attend this special event! We will be promoting this event through television, newspaper, radio, poster distribution, social media and word of mouth.
This special event is one of New Mexico’s largest cancer fundraisers. We are recruiting sponsors.
Dates/Times of La Gran Fiesta:
Friday, – TBD
Saturday, – TBD
Ticket Admissions may be purchased as follows:
Friday, – $TBD
Saturday, – $TBD
Children Admission – 10 and Under are Free
(1) Sponsorship Opportunities and VIP Tables will be sold through our sponsorship packet, which can be downloaded when available by visiting: carelascruces.org and contacting CARE at 575-649-0598
(2) CARE welcomes guests to bring their own chair
Rules and Guidelines:
- Ticket sales are final – No refunds or exchanges
- Wristbands will be issued and must be worn at all times
- Safety is our main concern – No firearms allowed
- Fights, criminal activity, breaking the law will not be tolerated, violators are subject to removal from the event
- No outside food, drink, bottle or glass containers or alcohol allowed
- Pets are not allowed, exception is service dogs
- Lineup subject to change without notice
- Security may check large bags
- Guests are entering a fiesta that will include picture and video taking. You agree to your image in media coverage by attending this event.
- Guests are advised that underage drinking or contributing to a minor is a criminal offense. Police will be involved and any violators are subject to removal from the event and possible arrest.
- CARE assumes no liability for personal loss, injury, death, property damage or other related harm suffered by participants, spectators, site owners, leasers, or others who may be adversely affected by the event.
- CARE reserves the right to edit or add to this list
For more information about our 4th Annual La Gran Fiesta or CARE, visit carelascruces.org or call Yoli Diaz at 575-649-0598 or email Yoli at email@example.com.
CARE’s focus is to provide assistance to cancer patients and their families residing in Doña Ana County to help them cope with their cancer journey. CARE provides financial assistance to patients in active treatment with basic life necessities: gas cards to get to treatment, groceries, utilities, rent, lodging/meals, etc. When businesses, organizations and individuals help their local community in this way, it spreads love and hope and helps cancer patients heal because they know that people care about their health while they are going through their treatment and recovery. La Gran Fiesta is truly a unique community giving effort that helps save lives.
Are you interested in being a sponsor or vendor? Or, need more forms or info? Please Download forms below:
Will add Sponsorship Opportunities soon
Will add La Gran Fiesta Parade Entry Form